Power quality Analysis
Modern power systems at industrial, commercial, and governmental facilities grow more complicated each year, as power electronics, variable frequency drives, and other sensitive controls enter the scene. However, the addition of these energy efficient electronic power devices can cause power quality problems in your facility.
We bring decades of experience to help identify and overcome the power quality problems that can occur at such facilities. Our experts can diagnose the root cause of problems, perform a power quality study to mitigate or eliminate the problems, and implement power quality solutions to resolve the issues.
" Power interruptions, high-voltage transients, voltage sags or surges, harmonic distortion and other power quality problems can disrupt your facility operation and can even damage equipment. To address these power quality problems with aconsulting/diagnostic services.
Power quality analysers are the most commonly used tools to observe real-time readings and also collect data for downloading to computers for analysis.
- Equipment sensitivity and nuisance shut down assessment.
- Temporary power monitoring.
- Power factor studies & analysis.
- Voltage regulation and unbalance assessment.
- Wiring and grounding assessment.
- Transient fault analysis.
- Harmonic and flicker analysis.
power quality problem with an optimized solution based on the work scope desired by you.
Typical Electrical Power Quality Problems Faced In Industry:
- Production loss due to Process Disruptions
- Failure of Transformers, Motors, Industrial Drives and Light Fittings.
- Failure of Electronic Equipment and Components
- Insulation Failure
- Poor Power Factor due to Non Linear Harmonic Loads
- Overheating of Cables
- Failure of Computers & Servers leading to Data Loss.
- Excess Energy Consumption
- Interference to Communication Equipment
- Damage to Electrical Equipment
- Malfunction of Healthcare Equipment